To learn more about InSight LASIK & Refractive Group please visit our website at www.InSightLASIKGroup.com.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Why I Chose LASIK Surgery With Dr. Dan Zimmer and InSight LASIK & Refractive Group

Like many of you I’ve worn contacts/glasses most of my life (since the 7th grade). I’m a very active person, always have been, so glasses weren’t really an option so I basically went straight into contacts which at the time wasn’t really something people did. I hated (and normally I wouldn’t use the word hate but in this case it’s the correct term) putting in my contacts and taking them out every night… Hated it!!!

So when extended wear contacts came out I jumped at the chance to wear them the only problem was I didn’t listen to the doctors and wore all the time never taking them out unless it was to change them. Which is not good for your eye at all, so I was ruining my eyes, and as I aged I noticed my eyes were getting tired quicker and had trouble getting them to focus in the morning all because of over wearing my contacts.

I’d thought about having LASIK surgery in the past, but I never really looked into the way I should’t have. So the months/years would go by and my eyes were getting worse and my frustration with contacts continued to grow.

When I finally looked into having the surgery, everything, and I mean everything kept pointing me back to Dr. Dan Zimmer and InSight LASIK & Refractive Group. Dr. Zimmer has been doing this for over 20 years and has done over 20 thousand of these surgeries, and let’s be honest when it comes to your eyes you want someone you can trust and has the experience. Lynn, their patient coordinator, makes you feel very much as part of the family and takes away your fears, and is very reassuring.

So the more I thought about it, the more it made sense to have it done and to have it done at InSight LASIK & Refractive Group. The procedure took lest then 5 minutes including prep time. I went from 20/300 to 20/15 in a matter of seconds (11 on my right, and 13 on my left) and I could see right away…

Look the bottom line is “do you want to take back control of your sight and thereby your life?” If you answered YES then this is the way to do it. Since my procedure on May 9th, I’ve been able to wake up in the morning and see right away and do the things I enjoy without the fear of losing a contact. The freedom that comes with having LASIK is truly life changing. I could go on and on, but what it really comes down to… “Are you will to take that step to have a better quality of life?” If so do yourself the favor and call Lynn and Dr. Zimmer at InSight LASIK and make your appointment to see if LASIK is right for you. You have nothing to lose, the consultation is free. It will be one of, if not, the best decision you can make.

 

Google+
Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment