To learn more about InSight LASIK & Refractive Group please visit our website at www.InSightLASIKGroup.com.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Pittsburgh Pirate wife, Niki Walker gets LASIK


I was very fortunate to have Pirates second baseman, Neil Walker and his wife Niki visit our Cranberry office. It turned out that Niki was a candidate for LASIK and was eager to schedule her surgery and get rid of her annoying glasses and contacts. Here is the testimonial she wrote in appreciation after her procedure. To see more pictures visit our Facebook page!


“From the moment I stepped into the InSight LASIK & Refractive office I knew I was in great hands. Their staff is so inviting and they truly made me feel comfortable every step of the way. Any questions I had were thoroughly answered and any hesitations quickly disappeared! The procedure took just 8 minutes and was virtually painless. The next morning I woke up seeing 20/20! I see better and clearer than ever before and I’m now stress free of the dependence on glasses and contacts. The entire experience was amazing and I wish I would have had it done years ago! Dr. Zimmer and his staff are the best in the business and I can’t thank them enough! They changed my life....THANK YOU!!”- Niki Walker


If YOU are interested in LASIK, schedule your complimentary consultation at  (724) 772-9600, or visit us online at www.InSightLASIKgroup.com

 

Google+
Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment